Welcome to Somerset County Cricket Club!
In this guide, you will find everything you might require to make the most of your visit to the Cooper Associates County Ground. Please check out the tabs above including our new “A-Z” of the ground. We hope you have a fantastic visit!
Getting to THE ground
Before you set off for your match day, make sure you consider a number of options before you travel. Have you planned your journey thoroughly? When visiting the Cooper Associates County Ground, be sure to check train times, possible road delays and taxi costs to and from the ground to ensure your route is as smooth as possible.
On Site Parking
Unfortunately we are not able to offer public car parking during any home fixture at the Cooper Associates County Ground. The car parks can be used pay and display on all non-match days, and are operated using number plate recognition.
Accessible Car Parking
- We have a limited number of disabled car parking spaces at the Cooper Associates County Ground.
- Please note that parking within the Cooper Associates County Ground is extremely limited, and parking will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The online portal provides blue badge holders with the quickest and most efficient opportunity of securing a parking space. This can be accessed by visiting the following Members portal www.members.somersetcountycc.co.uk
- Car parking bookings will open at 10am two weeks before each matchday.
- If you are successful in securing a space, you will need to complete the online payment in advance
- The cost of booking is £7 per day for blue badge holders.
- On arrival you will need to present your Membership card AND your pre-booked parking ticket to gain access to the Cooper Associates County Ground.
- For more information please call 01823 425301.
Parking will be in the St James Street car park and gates will open one hour before the scheduled start of play.
- Refunds will only be granted if there is no play.
Public Car Parking
There are a number of public car parks situated in Taunton. We would recommend the car park on Cannon Street to park on matchdays. It is worth referencing a new car park also at Taunton Train station has been recently opened.
Park & Ride
Information about Taunton’s park and ride schemes can be found here
Taxis to the Taunton train station from the Cooper Associates County Ground would cost less than £5 and would take around 5 minutes.