Don’t miss out on the chance to join us on Sunday January 22nd for our special open day.
This free event will give you a chance to see everything that the Cooper Associates County Ground has to offer.
The open day will begin at 11am in the County Room and will run until 3pm.
During the day there will be:
- A guided tour of the Marcus Trescothick Pavilion
- A behind the scenes tour of the Andrew Caddick Pavilion, including the player areas
- The chance to see the stars of the future as the Academy Age Groups train
- A welcome from CEO, Gordon Hollins
- Updates from members of the Commercial and Media teams
- An introduction to our Catering General Manager
- Further talks throughout the day from other key members of staff
- Family activities available courtesy of the Somerset Cricket Foundation
The County Room Bar will also be open for visitors to purchase food and drinks.
You will also be able to buy 2023 Membership.
Free parking will be available at the Ground for the duration of the event.
Whilst priority to this exclusive event will be given to SCCC Members, non-Members are also encouraged to attend.
If you would like to attend this event, please register below:
SOMERSET CCC TRIAL NEW TICKETING APP
Somerset County Cricket Club will be trialing a new ticketing app which we hope to implement ahead of the 2023 season.
Anyone wishing to be a part of this trial simply select “SCCC Mobile Ticket” at the DELIVERY METHOD page.
This app will be tested at the open day and you can be a part of the trial!
The SCCC Tickets App is currently still under development but will be available to download on IOS and Android from the App Store 48 hours before the event.
*Please note Juniors are welcome to attend the event, simply select adults tickets via our ticketing platform