NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Members will be held at the Cooper Associates County Ground, in the County Room on TUESDAY May 2nd, 2023, at 19.00.
The Meeting will be live streamed and recorded for those members unable to attend in person.
Questions may also be asked in advance of the meeting by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Somerset County Cricket Club, AGM Questions, Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, TA1 1JT. Questions should be submitted by Thursday April 27th. You will also be given the opportunity to ask questions on the evening.
To view a list of Officers for 2022 along with meeting date attendance, please click here
- Apologies for absence
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on June 22nd 2022 – To read the Minutes, please click here
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the Report of the Board for 2022 – To read the Report, please click here
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the Statement of Accounts for 2022 – To view the Statement of Accounts, please click here
- To appoint Auditors for 2023
- Announce the outcome of Resolution of Amendment to Club Rules –
- Announce the outcome of the Member Director Elections
An informal Members Q&A session will follow the AGM.